Archive for the ‘Due Diligence’ Category
- April 28, 2010 MTN-Orascom: What exactly is for sale? posted in Consulting, Due Diligence, M&A tagged Africa, MTN, Orascom
- March 31, 2010 Is Zain Africa worth US$12Bln? YES, it seems. posted in Company analysis, Due Diligence, M&A tagged Africa, Bharti, valuation, Zain
- June 13, 2009 Is Zain Africa worth US$12Bln? posted in Consulting, Due Diligence, Emerging markets tagged Africa, Celtel, Vivendi, Zain, Zain Africa
- August 30, 2008 Valuation is an art, not a science. Lessons learnt of a strategic due diligence. posted in Due Diligence, Emerging markets tagged Africa, Due Diligence, Ghana Telecom, lesson learnt, strategic, telecom, valuation, Vodafone
- July 11, 2008 Telecom CAPEX is rising, slowly but surely posted in Due Diligence tagged capex, technical due diligence, valutation
About the archives
Welcome to the archives here at Consultant Value Added. Have a look around.