Guest posts wanted! Here’s your chance to post in Consultant Value Added.
Interested in writing for Consultantvalueadded.com? Here at mmC Group, we are always looking for talented writers who can share their knowledge on any topic related to telecom and consulting in general. Although there is no restriction on the topics that you can write on, I will be very excited if you have tips or credentials to share on any interesting telecom-related topic.
Why guest post for ConsultantValueAdded?
- ConsultantValueAdded is the leading blog in its category with thousands of readers. You can quickly establish your credibility by targeting our readers.
- You will get a link to your blog and Twitter profile, providing you with a huge traffic.
- Your article will remain on the home page at least for a week (possibly more) getting huge exposure. I will also share the article through other social networking media for enhanced exposure.
What I’m looking for?
If you have read a few articles on this website, you should already have a feel of what I’m looking for. If you haven’t already, I will strongly encourage you to familiarize with the topics and the writing style before submitting anything. Here are a few things that are a absolute must:
- Original content – Please do not submit anything that you have already published elsewhere or a modified version of such article.
- Please provide supporting images. Remember, an image is worth 1000 words.
- A decent sized post – Although I hate to give a word limit, I will be hesitant to accept anything less than 150 words (unless it is earth shattering).
- Provide supporting evidence, wherever possible.
The requirement is simple – Write what you would like to read.
What I’m NOT looking for?
- Self promotional articles
- Articles containing affiliate links
- False claims
- Inappropriate / abusive language
- Defamatory content
- NSFW content
- Copyrighted content
Ready to blog?
So, if you are ready to blog for ConsultantValueAdded, contact me with the details, including the topic that you want to write about. Provide samples of your writing (if available). If you have any specific requirements, we can work that out.
Thanks in advance!