Archive for the ‘efficiency’ Tag
- January 23, 2009 Are you under control? Avoid unnecessary risk exposure posted in Consulting tagged control environment, COSO, efficiency, internal control, risk management, s404, sarbanes-oxley, SOX
- January 15, 2009 Planning to reduce costs by 20%? Learn how. posted in Consulting tagged efficiency, improvement, six sigma, telecom
- November 22, 2008 Operators are leaking 5% of their revenues. We can find them. posted in Revenue Assurance tagged efficiency, governance, improvement, operations, Revenue Assurance, revenues
- November 13, 2008 How should operators manage through an economic downturn? posted in acquisition, Churn, Consulting, CVM, ebitda improvement tagged cost reduction, crisis, efficiency, financial downturn
- October 1, 2008 Increasing market share through sales efficiency (part i) posted in acquisition, Sales tagged distribution, efficiency, mobile, POS, Sales
About the archives
Welcome to the archives here at Consultant Value Added. Have a look around.