Archive for the ‘KPIs’ Tag
- April 9, 2014 The death of SMS: What got you here won’t get you there! posted in Consulting tagged benchmark, Delta Partners, digital, KPIs, messaging, OTT, SMS
- February 1, 2012 Is there a business case for IPTV in Middle East? – Case Study. posted in cable, Strategy, TV tagged benchmark, HDTV, IPTV, IPTV vendors, KPIs, ME, OTT, TV
- April 7, 2011 Will “Data” blow up in the hands of the operators? posted in Broadband, Consulting, handsets, Market research, Mobile Internet, Multimedia tagged benchmark, cisco, data traffic, forecast, KPIs, margin, mobile data, revenues
- April 14, 2010 100 KPI’s for Mobile Telecom Operators posted in Consulting tagged KPIs, Pareekh Jain, telecom
- November 27, 2009 Key questions of a scenario planning after recession. posted in Consulting tagged crisis, KPIs, recession
About the archives
Welcome to the archives here at Consultant Value Added. Have a look around.