Archive for the ‘MTN’ Tag
- April 28, 2010 MTN-Orascom: What exactly is for sale? posted in Consulting, Due Diligence, M&A tagged Africa, MTN, Orascom
- September 25, 2009 Mobile innovations in the developing world posted in cost reduction, ebitda improvement, Emerging markets, network tagged Africa, Bharti, Emerging markets, Ericsson, IBM, India, Managed capacity, MTN, Nokia Siemens, outsourcing, Zain
- September 24, 2009 Millicom should benefit from international bidding war posted in Consulting, Emerging markets, Market research tagged Bharti, etisalat, Meditel, Millicom, MTN, Tigo, Zain
- June 16, 2009 Emerging markets: Mobile market review: Uganda 2009 posted in Emerging markets tagged Africa, Emerging markets, MTN, Orange, Uganda, Uganda Telecom, Warid, Zain
- July 18, 2008 Emerging Markets: Mobile market review – Sudan 2008 posted in Consulting tagged ARPU, Emerging markets, market share, MTN, penetration, Sudan, Sudani, Zain
About the archives
Welcome to the archives here at Consultant Value Added. Have a look around.