Archive for the ‘OTT’ Tag
- June 4, 2014 #TMDDidYouKnow More than 20 mobile instant messaging apps have passed the 10 million Monthly Active Users threshold posted in Consulting tagged Delta Partners, IM, MAU, messaging, OTT, telecom, TMD
- April 9, 2014 The death of SMS: What got you here won’t get you there! posted in Consulting tagged benchmark, Delta Partners, digital, KPIs, messaging, OTT, SMS
- October 25, 2012 Reprogrammable SIM – technology, evolution & implications posted in handsets, ICT, Industry, IT, Mobile Number Portability, Strategy, telecom tagged M2M, Ofcom, OTT, reprogrammable SIM, SIM
- February 1, 2012 Is there a business case for IPTV in Middle East? – Case Study. posted in cable, Strategy, TV tagged benchmark, HDTV, IPTV, IPTV vendors, KPIs, ME, OTT, TV
- February 16, 2011 A look at 2010’s key trends for US Cable Operators in ‘11 posted in Broadband, cable, Consulting, Fixed, Industry, Internet, Strategy, TV tagged Broadband, cable, cutting the cord, OTT, Over the top, telecom, TV, US
About the archives
Welcome to the archives here at Consultant Value Added. Have a look around.