Archive for the ‘revenues’ Tag
- May 7, 2014 In 2013, telecom operators reported that Digital Revenues reached on average 4.2% of their Total Revenues posted in Consulting tagged benchmark, DidYouKnow, digital, revenues, TMD
- April 7, 2011 Will “Data” blow up in the hands of the operators? posted in Broadband, Consulting, handsets, Market research, Mobile Internet, Multimedia tagged benchmark, cisco, data traffic, forecast, KPIs, margin, mobile data, revenues
- April 30, 2009 Bite Group posts 3.1% drop in Q1′09 EBITDA: our opinion posted in acquisition, ebitda improvement, prepaid tagged Bite, ebitda, Latvia, Lithuania, Q12009, revenues
- November 22, 2008 Operators are leaking 5% of their revenues. We can find them. posted in Revenue Assurance tagged efficiency, governance, improvement, operations, Revenue Assurance, revenues
- August 19, 2008 European telecom CapEx review posted in Consulting tagged 3G, capex, network, revenues
About the archives
Welcome to the archives here at Consultant Value Added. Have a look around.